Martes, Enero 12, 2016

Love?



           Between the universe and earth were made, the king of fire where burning , at night stars are shinning. I can’t burn out the flame of fire cause you’re burning in my eye. My heart can’t beat in my sleeve . When I saw your sparkling eye my time stop and beating like a clock. Days comes and time stop, when every time I saw you, you complete my life ! Every second you drag me up. Every minute you pull me up. Every hour you dream me up, and Every day I think I’m in love. I learned to love to fell the love of a man , and I think your the man!. With your sight that contact in my eye and every night dreaming you and I. I wish our hand meet . I wish your arm open making promises that someday you won’t leave me. I wish you can embrace in public . Like I Don’t Care!! and I wish our lips meet and cannot break by anyone, and you touch my skin and saying you’re the one. I wish you spit the word I LOVE YOU!! That’s things made me fall but there’s no truth. My tears starting to fall ,and wishing someday you will love me, and someday you won’t leave me. My broken heart can’t complete, my eyes getting dark when I’m tired, so thousand years pass , then I woke up in my dream while holding my pillows and staring at the window then Wishing You And I!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento